- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: 43-55 CAD/h
- Firma: Workvantage
- Kontakt: Cesar Roca
- Telefon: +1 647-797-0956
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Powyżej 4 lat
- Miejscowość: Alberta
- Państwo: Kanada
Off-Road journeyman heavy-duty equipment mechanic
Company: Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. (recruiting on behalf of our client)
Business information: Mining company in Western Canada's. Employer is one of the most competitive and reliable contractors within the oilsands industry.
Work Location: Various locations - in Alberta - Full Time– Permanent Position
Salary: Base Rate of CAD $ 43.33 per hour + Vacation Pay + Premiums + collective agreement benefits salary up to CAD $ 54.84
Provide technical diagnosis and perform maintenance on various makes and models of large mining equipment
Perform equipment maintenance according to standards, procedures and practices set out by industry
Report all incidents, damage and near misses immediately
Instruct and coach apprentices
Keep maintenance reports and documentation
Operate a mechanic's truck safely in a mine environment, ensuring the destination is reached following mine driving rules
Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical issues on haul trucks, graders, excavators, shovels and dozers
Major work area: Mine maintenance field
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Have the Trade Certification as a Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic AND / OR
- Have at least between 5 years of experience working as a Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic and be able to prove that you have worked 6750 hours in this trade
- Knowledge troubleshooting / repairing CAT 777, 789, 793D Haul Trucks, CAT 24M, 24H Graders, CAT D10T, D11T Dozers, Komatsu 930E, 930E Haul Trucks, Komatsu 375, 475 Dozers is required
- Driver's license is required
- Speak English and be able to provide proof of English.
- Disability and extended medical insurance, help with accommodation on camp site, transportation and other incentives
Day shift, night shifts, 14 days on- 14days off on Holidays and overtime may be required.
14 (7 days, 7 nights) on, 7 off. Shift of 12 hours per day and 30 minutes unpaid lunch break
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"