- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: 19-21 CAD/h
- Firma: Workvantage
- Kontakt: Cesar Roca
- Telefon: +1 647-797-0956
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 3 lata
Company: Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. (recruiting on behalf of
Business information: Craftsmen Company in center-east Canada's. Employer is an all-
inclusive architectural, building and design companies.
Work Location: Clarksburg, Ontario - Full Time– Permanent Position
Salary: $ 19.00 to 21.00 hourly, 42.5 hours per week.
Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made
Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce
joints. Cut timber to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit,
using hand tools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
Help to trim excess material from work pieces
Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools including power saws, jointers,
mortisers, molders, or shapers to cut, shape and form part and components
Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
Help to perform some rough and finish carpentry to company's standard of quality, according
to the plans and specifications
Measure and mark dimensions of part on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following
blueprints, to ensure a tight fit and quality product.
Measure materials to mark reference points, cutting lines, or other indicators.
Attach part or subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails,
screws or clamps.
Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools.
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in cabinetmaking is required. If the
candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Familiarity with heritage methods and techniques is an asset.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity.
-Personal suitability: Ability to interact well with team members, effective interpersonal skills.
Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
The hours of operation are 8:00am to 5:00pm. If there is a deadline to meet, it is expected that
employees either start earlier or finish later. Overtime work might be required on weekends.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Company: Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. (recruitment on behalf of our client)
Business Information: Craftsmen Company in East Central Canada. The employer is a comprehensive architectural, construction and design company.
Place of work: Clarksburg, Ontario - Full time - permanent position
Salary: from $ 19.00 to 21.00 every hour, 42.5 hours per week.
· Test plans, specifications or article drawings to be made
· Trim joints and align parts and components to create a complete device and strengthen connections. Cut wood to the right size and shape and cut parts of joints to ensure a precise fit using hand tools such as planes, chisels or wood files.
· Help cut excess material from the work pieces
· Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
· Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish on finished products
· Operate wood processing machines and use of hand tools electric saws Including joints, mortiserów, milling or a milling machine for cutting, shaping and forming the parts and components
· Repair or rebuild wooden furniture, equipment and related products
· Help make some rough and finished woodwork in accordance with the company's quality standards, in line with plans and specifications
· Measure and mark the dimensions of the part on paper or sawn timber before cutting, as planned, to ensure a tight fit and product quality.
· Measure materials to mark reference points, cutting lines or other indicators.
· Join parts or subassemblies together to create finished units with glue, dowels, nails, screws or clamps.
· Install equipment such as hinges, handles, hooks or drawers with hand tools.
-Education: high school graduation is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years professional experience in cabinet creation is required. If the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Knowledge of heritage methods and techniques is an additional asset.
Working conditions and physical abilities: Dexterity.
-Personal suitability: the ability to interact well with team members, effective interpersonal skills.
Transportation costs are covered if the employee has to move.
Opening hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. If the deadline is met, employees are expected to start sooner or later. Overtime work may be required on weekends.
Submit an application by email to [email protected]
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu tej i przyszłych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)."