- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: 16-17 CAD/h
- Firma: Workvantage
- Kontakt: Cesar Roca
- Telefon: +1 647-797-0956
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Nie wymagane
Company: Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. (recruiting on behalf of our client)
Business Information: Canadian company who provides Installation of building Insulation and has been
serving the needs of our clients across Ontario for over 25 years. Our reputation for fast and dependable
service combined with high quality products has made us popular within the construction industry.
Work Location: Multiple locations - Work sites are at homes, farms and industrial / commercial buildings across
Southern Ontario but primarily in the areas from Niagara in the east to London in the west, Barrie to the north
and Lake Erie to the south - Full time - Permanent
Salary: $ 16.85 (Regular wage) to $ 17.85 (Agricultural contract wage) Hourly - As per Collective Agreement,
40.00 hours per week
● Tend or feed machines or equipment used. Set up equipment for either blowing or spraying
● Load, unload and transport construction materials.
● Mix, pour and spread materials
● Clean up chemical spills and pile salvaged materials prior to leaving the work site
● Drive trucks to customer site
● Prepare site for either spraying or blowing insulation.
● Apply insulation to proper specification
● Remove equipment and return to proper location in truck.
● Return to office and file job report.
- Education: No specific education is required but should be literate and high school graduation would be an
- Experience is an asset but not mandatory. Training in both operations and safety will be provided.
- Weigh Handling: Up to 23kg (50 lbs)
- Work can be physically demanding
- Work can be in hot conditions in attics
- Work can be in tight conditions in attics
- DZ License is an asset
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan, Uniforms and Transportation.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 4.00 pm. Occasional
weekend work. Some flexibility required to accommodate project schedules.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Insulation blower in CANADA
Company: Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc. (recruitment on behalf of our client)
Business Information: A Canadian company that provides building insulation assembly and serves the needs of our clients in Ontario for over 25 years. Our reputation for fast and reliable service combined with high-quality products has made us popular in the construction industry.
Work location: Multiple locations - Workplaces are located in homes, farms and industrial / commercial buildings in southern Ontario, but primarily in areas from Niagara in the east to London in the west, Barrie in the north and Lake Erie in the south - Full- time - Permanent
Salary: USD 16.85 (regular salary) to USD 17.85 (remuneration under an agricultural contract) Hourly - according to a collective agreement, 40.00 hours per week
● Used machines or equipment for care or feeding. Prepare equipment for blowing or spraying
● Loading, unloading and transporting building materials.
● Mix, pour and distribute materials
● Before leaving the workplace, remove spilled chemicals and place the rescued material
● Drive trucks to the customer's site
● Prepare a place to spray or blow insulation.
● Apply insulation according to the relevant specification
● Remove equipment and return to the correct location in the truck.
● Return to the office and report on the job.
- Education: no special education is required, but it should be literary, and finishing high school would be an advantage.
- Experience is an advantage, but it is not mandatory. Operational and security training will be provided.
- Weighing support: up to 23 kg (50 pounds)
- Work can be difficult physically
- Attic work may be hot
- Work can be in cramped attic conditions
- DZ license is an advantage
Benefits: extended medical insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, uniforms and transport.
Important information: The work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7.00 to 16.00. Occasional weekend work. Some flexibility required to adapt project schedules.
Apply by email to [email protected]
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu tej i przyszłych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)."